available (broadband connection required)
Profiles appear on the home page of this site. One
profile is randomly selected from the most recent profiles.
Please enter the Featured Person's name.
Keep the Headline brief.
The Teaser is limited to 255 characters.
Photos must be in JPEG format, landscape layout, standard 2x3 aspect ratio like this:
To add or change a Photo from the photo database, click
Select Photo. A window of photos will appear. Then click
the Select link on the photo you choose. The PhotoID
number will appear in the box.
To upload a Photo, click Upload Photo
and complete the form in the pop-up window.
The number in the PhotoID field will change after selecting or uploading
a photo but the photo will not appear until you click Submit for
Approval to enter it into the database.
All profiles must include the Submitter's Name and Email
To edit Details:
- You can select text to make it bold,
italic or underlined.
- Selected text can be made into a hyperlink with
button. However, all links must be fully specified, starting with
- Paragraphs can be can be made left, center or
- Sequences of paragraphs can be converted to
a bulleted list or numbered list.
- Headings can be set to be heading level 1, 2
- You can also examine and modify the HTML code
by clicking the
button or switch back to WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editing
by clicking it again. Be careful editing the HTML...we've given you
enough rope to hang yourself.
- Hitting Enter creates a new paragraph. Hitting
Shift-Enter creates a line break (no empty vertical space.